RSA guarantees the highest quality Municipal Advisory services. Below is a brief summary of the services RSA provides:
Municipal Advisory Services include, but are not limited to:
• Develop a plan of financing/model to accomplish the Client’s goals & objectives using the most up-to-date financing techniques.
• Evaluate legal approaches permitting various financing structures and propose financing methods, with emphasis on innovation, for consideration.
• Analyze and report on the advantages and disadvantages of each model of financing.
• Assist in the selection of the Financing Team, including preparing a list of services required of Underwriter, Trustee, Verification Agent and other professionals, as agreed upon and appropriate.
• Work with the Financing Team in recommending size, structure, specific terms and conditions of a debt issue. Present information regarding methods of sale, including publicly offered and privately negotiated options. Advise the Financing Team on areas of industry-specific knowledge which affect the financing and marketing of the proposed debt.
• Review all legal documents, including the offering document and existing bond covenants.
• Assist due diligence review with issuer/bond counsel that continuing disclosure undertaking has been met.
• Prior to the sale of securities, assist in representing the Client at informational meetings in various locations if such meetings are necessary or desirable.
• Prepare credit profiles and assist in making presentations to bond insurance companies and/or rating agencies. Represent the Client in negotiations with all agencies.
• Distribute offering documents to a list of qualified bidders for competitive offerings.
• Manage the competitive or negotiated sale process. Represent the Client at the bid opening for a public sale and analyze the bids, identify the most favorable bid, and make a recommendation as to award of the bid.
• In the event of a negotiated offering, assist the Client in negotiating appropriate terms, reviewing spreads, comparing deals, analyzing market levels, and clarifying syndicate roles with the selected Underwriter.
• Prepare all final schedules and coordinate the closing with all parties.
• Prepare and deliver closeout presentations to the Client and other governing boards, as may be necessary, to facilitate an understanding of the financing.
• Provide ongoing financial recommendations at no cost to the Client and keep administration informed of industry changes and new products.
As applicable provide analysis of potential investment opportunities.
Other strategic financial planning services:
• Capital improvement plan analysis
• Multiyear financial planning
• Peer comparative analysis & review
• Debt portfolio surveillance
• Potential refunding opportunities analysis
• Cash flow forecasting
• Financial policy analysis and development